Missouri Energy is a Florida Limited Liability Corporation doing business in Missouri. Our goals are
- to create economic prosperity for our communities
- to foster a positive environment for our employees, and
- to maximize the return on investment for our members by adding value to area corn production.
Mid-Missouri Energy is committed to good corporate citizenship and utilizes state of the art technology to protect our environment while producing a renewable fuel that reduces America's dependence on foreign oil.
To further our goals, we built our corn-based ethanol plant in Malta Bend, Missouri, conveniently located midway between Kansas City and Columbia, Missouri. We started distilling corn in early 2005 and are now producing around 50 million gallons of ethanol per year. A large portion of our corn supply comes from the nearly 18 million bushels produced locally.
Our plant only directly employs around 40 people, but we've helped create nearly 1,800 additional jobs here in Missouri. Our impact in the region has increased economic activity in our state by over $169 million.
|Delivery End||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- National Weekly Ag Energy Roundup
- Central Illinois Corn Processor Report
- National Biomass Report (Weekly)
- Pacific Northwest Grain Market News
- Nebraska Ethanol Corn & Co-Products Processing Values (Fri)
- Illinois Ethanol Corn & Co-Products Processing Values Report (Fri)
- Iowa Ethanol Corn and Co-Products Processing Values
- Soybean Crush Report
- Rock Valley Hay Auction
Malta Bend, Missouri (65339)